We are a proven leader in the repair of all industrial electronics, including PLC repair service and electronic PLC maintenance service. If your company has a PLC that needs repairing or routine maintenance, we’ll provide you with high-quality service for an even higher-quality result.
We conduct our PLC repair services as smoothly and quickly as possible to get you the best results in the most efficient time. PLCs are an essential part of any set of operations because they allow different electronic devices to connect and communicate. Without them, it’d be much more difficult to conduct tests and send and receive output. If you find your company’s PLC isn’t in working order, however, there’s no need to panic — even if you can’t immediately diagnose the issue.
Send your component to us at Golenn Services, and we’ll conduct a free evaluation to pinpoint problem areas before we do repairs. Your PLC will also receive a unique barcode for in-process monitoring, allowing us to give periodic updates on the unit’s status.
The evaluation helps us get acquainted with your device, so we know exactly how to fix it. We produce a list of necessary repairs, along with a free quote, and submit it to your business for approval. From there, we follow a practiced set of steps to achieve a polished outcome:
1. Inspecting: We supply input power to the device to check its inputs and outputs. These physical connectors enable the PLC to receive new information and send data to other devices.
2. Replacing: Components with commonly high failure rates — such as relays, capacitors and optoisolators — receive inspection and are replaced as necessary. Our extensive inventory of both new and obsolete parts means we can find the right fit for your PLC despite its age or model.
3. Installing: After we inspect and replace these elements, we install a test program onto the PLC. This step ensures the central processing unit (CPU) and logic are functioning as they should. The CPU acts as the device’s brain, telling it what to do and how to do it. This vital element consists of even smaller parts — such as a microprocessor and memory chip — which all assist in completing tasks.
4. Testing: The battery, circuit and ladder logic also receive an assessment to verify their condition. A thorough inspection process is necessary for catching all issues before returning any device. Our attention to detail allows us to uphold client satisfaction and provide the highest-quality service.
5. Cleaning: The next-to-last step consists of cleaning the entire unit and giving it one last test to check its functionality. A detailed cleaning job lets us return your PLC in a near brand-new condition, repaired and ready for any application your company has for it.
6. Packaging: Once the unit is ready for shipping, we prepare it for packing and calculate packaging requirements based on the PLC’s weight, size and shape. This step enables us to achieve optimal conditions for safe travel. We then invoice the repair and make it available to review in our Secure Customer Portal. Every detail is listed so you don’t miss a thing regarding your device’s repair and shipment.
Our step-by-step process allows us to analyze problems and amend them to make sure they don’t happen again. Businesses who put their equipment in our hands can be sure they’ll get their money’s worth in quality and dependability. By submitting documents for customer approval, assigning a specialized technician to each unit and tracking each device with barcoding technology, we hold ourselves accountable for your company’s electronics.